Hen Party - timings, method and cost? please help! x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline2013

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

As the title suggests I have been asked for prices for a hen party of 20-25 people to paint their nails - China glaze not gel nails....

My current prices are for pamper parties 3 or more people and you get 10% off, so far I've had handful of ladies at a time for Gelish at baby showers etc

I also do a princess party price: 3 girls or more - £7.00 each

5 girls or more - £6.50 each

10 girls or more - £6.00 each

15 girls or more - £5.50 each

20 girls or more - £5.00 each

♥ Nail art is from 20p to 50p per nail depending on the intricacy of the design ♥

How would you price for adults? I don't do any cuticle work on little ones just file and polish so costs and mainly time are kept to a minimum!

Advice greatly received xxx

I charge £7.50 generally for a file and polish x

When I cost a group booking I work on the following rules

Decide what you want to earn for your hours work then divide that by the time you need to do the treatment effectively then add the cost of product per treatment factoring a small percentage buffer to be able to negotiate with.

You will like you say probably have to do cuticle work to get the standard of finish you need for an adult so make sure you give time to do this and of course extra product will cost.

Don't give your treatments away too cheap because of the numbers as bigger parties are hard work and you will also be doing touch ups on some who may smudge or knock finished nails.

If I got offered the job i would work on 15 minutes per client and charge £7.75 and if required to negotiate with the customer to get the booking I could drop to £7.25 or £7.00

hth xx:biggrin:

20-25 people on your own is going to take a while especially as its a hen party!! as above said i would set amount you want to earn, to be honest i would just give a daily rate of what you earn as your not going to get anything else done that day!! divide your daily rate by the amount of treatments allowing extra time than you normally would xx

excellent advice as always Geeks! thank you I've confirmed my prices now xx

Latest posts

Back