Hey Guys Need Your Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Not Posted Anything For A While Because I Have Been On A Winning Street With The Nails, I Am Extremely Happy With All My Systems On Extensions, They Are Lasting Ages.

Now The Problem .................

Natural Nails!!!!!!! I Cannot Get Anything To Stay On Natural Nails I Have Only Ever Tried Gel On A Natural And Tomorrow I Have To Do 2 People Who Both Want Silk On Their Own Nail.

Shall I Do The Exact Same Procedure As On Extensions????
Do I Need To Put An Extra Layer Of Silk?????

Thanx For Your Time Guys And Hope I Can Return The Favour One Day!! Take Care And Once Again - Thanx

And make sure your PREP is perfect as usual. The nail should be thoroughly cleansed, and all shine removed. Keep the product away from the cuticle and side walls. I used to have a problem with silk overlays on naturals nails lifting, and peeling off more than my silks w/ tips. I found out it was because I was more neglegent about keeping the product away from the cuticle and side walls. Good luck, and let us know how it turns out!

thanx for that i will let you know, this is the 3rd time i have done them so maybe 3rd time lucky????

thanx

Latest posts

Back