Hey I have just become a Premium Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maguire

Reaction score
:) Yep I am now a Premium Geek So hello fellow premie's

Good for you hun....you get so much more being a Prem Geek...

Uploading images into their posts.
This options allows users to upload pictures from their PC directly into their posts as attachments.

Uploading profile picture. This option allows users to personalize their profile page a bit more by allowing them to upload larger profile pictures

Premium Bio. Users can outline their whole freaking autobiography or at least their CV by creating one in the Premium Bios forum. The bio then appears at the bottom of their profile page for all to shed a tear over.

Create polls! Thats right - find out what your community thinks of all sorts of interesting things. Premium Geeks can attach polls that they create to any of their threads.

Tutorials. Users can create their own tutorials and post them in the Premium Tutorials section.
Articles. Users can use the Geek Article System to post and create articles regarding nails in the Premium Geek Articles section.

10 meg gallery space. Standard users are limited to 100k whilst Premium Geeks can upload to their hearts content.

A Spell Checker! Next to each post is an option for Premium Geeks to spell check before they post! Thats right - no more mockery for typos!

Quick Reply. The quick reply box appears automatically for Premium Geeks at the bottom of each thread. No more standing around waiting to air your view!

Larger PM box. Premium Geeks have over twice the Private Message storage capacity over standard users. Never miss a message again!

GMG's eternal gratitude. This site ain't cheap to run and the Premium Subscriptions are about all that keep him out of the poor house

Subscription levels

There are 3 differing subscriptions to become a Premium Geek which all provide the exact same abilities, but offer different renewal periods at different prices:
5 Weeks is £4
3 month is £8
12 months is £25

OMG ....i never knew you got that much more......thanks for info angie xxx

:lol: Oooooh I can play till my hearts content :lol:

I do think it is a very good thing to do, not least to offset the costs of running this site.

I couldn't live without it and I'd hate to think of our lord and master going hungry if I didn't contribute:lol:

I joined the ranks about 2 weeks ago and its great!

well i will sleep better 2night knowing that 2day... i have possibly helped pay for the carrots on gmgs plate :wink2: :lol: xx

well i will sleep better 2night knowing that 2day... i have possibly helped pay for the carrots on gmgs plate :wink2: :lol: xx
...........and me the peas:lol::lol::lol:

leeks n onions me!:rolleyes:

.....The yorkshire pud :lol::lol::lol:

Oooooooo! well welcome to the cool club!! x

Latest posts

Back