Hey, I'm a man that needs help! Mobile nail tables.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris10

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I came across your site while looking online for a mobile nail table for my girlfriend for christmas.
There seem to be lots of advice but I'm looking for specifically a portable nail table, not a camping one or any other multi use table but something that's just for the purpose of doing nails. Can anyone reccomend something up to about £100?I saw this one in a thread and thought it was ideal but it isn't available on ebay anymore :( any ideas?
Manicure Table Portable Nail Table Carry Bag Free P&P | eBay UK
Many thanks, Chris.

Hi Chris,
This is the same one that I have, I got it from ebay. When I bought mine a few months ago there were loads on ebay - I cant find any listed now. I think you can get similar ones from beauty suppliers but they are a lot more expensive.

Sorry not much help - hope you manage to find one

Hello everyone, I came across your site while looking online for a mobile nail table for my girlfriend for christmas.
There seem to be lots of advice but I'm looking for specifically a portable nail table, not a camping one or any other multi use table but something that's just for the purpose of doing nails. Can anyone reccomend something up to about £100?I saw this one in a thread and thought it was ideal but it isn't available on ebay anymore :( any ideas?
Manicure Table Portable Nail Table Carry Bag Free P&P | eBay UK
Many thanks, Chris.

Hi Chris

Here is a link for mobile nail tables, I have got the first one and it is great, the price is good and it is free delivery.

Manicure Table in White

hth
Carol

Thank you so much ladies especially Carol, I've ordered the table you suggested and it should be here tomorrow.
Speak soon, probably in February, for gift ideas for her birthday!!
Chris :)

Your girlfriend will be so pleased Chris.

Just a general point to those who are mobile - is this sort of table really light - so not too bad for carrying around?

thanks for your help

xx

Your girlfriend will be so pleased Chris.

Just a general point to those who are mobile - is this sort of table really light - so not too bad for carrying around?

thanks for your help

xx

its ok but make sure you get one with a bag that has a shoulder strap, i always carry it with the strap on my shoulder and then its not too bad :D x

Thanks 'Dolly' for your advice. Will make sure there is a bag.

xx

Hi. I bought my mobile table from ebay from a company called home and leisure online. Was around £55. Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back