Hey peeps, looking for somewhere to have treatments Aberdeen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deedee84

Reaction score
Hello all, going up to visit my sister in Aberdeen next month and looking for a salon to visit so we can both enjoy a little girl time and pamper. Can anyone recommend anywhere as last year we had a really bad experience as a salon i bought vouchers for then were not opened on the day of the appointment we rang left several messages and visited 3 times more still closed. So annoying since my sister has mentioned this placed has closed down permanently no surprise really to work to actually

Stupid phone!!! Sorry meant to say actually need to work on clients to have a business

Im in Aberdeen ,what are you looking to have done ,i do hair ,gelish ,tanning :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Hello all, going up to visit my sister in Aberdeen next month and looking for a salon to visit so we can both enjoy a little girl time and pamper. Can anyone recommend anywhere as last year we had a really bad experience as a salon i bought vouchers for then were not opened on the day of the appointment we rang left several messages and visited 3 times more still closed. So annoying since my sister has mentioned this placed has closed down permanently no surprise really to work to actually
I candy hair and beauty @ the academy shopping centre 01224 467465 x

I candy hair and beauty @ the academy shopping centre 01224 467465 x

I will see you on Monday for the airbase course ,excited :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back