Hi Brow course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemjem33

Reaction score
Hi has anyone done the Hi Brow course?
Do you recommend?
What do you charge?
Do your clients go through with the treatment even though its not HD?
Do you wish you had paid the extra
for the HD and done that course instead? Thank you in advance x

Thats all the questions i need answering too :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I have been getting all dates, costs etc today just need to be sure now! Excited but don't want to rush into it and get it wrong! Hopefully someone will answer ha! I have inboxed someone who has done the Hi Brow course but no reply!

Bump! Anyone?

sorry i'm not answering but have you got a link to the hi brow training info?
Thanks

I need to know a swell someone answer! x

If you go on the lash perfect website there's a little bit of info on there, but not much I rang them and spoke to someone called Jodie Mills who was really helpful! She has emailed me all costs and a picture of the kit. Just wish someone would come forward who has done it?! Anyone?!

Hi I'm a lash perfect trainer and can safely say the hi brow course I'm sure will be huge this year. The products, workstation and training is amazing knowledge training and value for money and will without a doubt bring you brow loving customers.

I hope so! Take it no ones done it on here ha.... Would of liked some before and after pics.

Hi guys sorry only just found this thread, I have done the hi brow training, I don't know how it compares to the HD it is only a one day course and my only thing was I was glad I had already trained to tint and wax otherwise I would have been a wreck! I think the training is probably better with HD but then again the price is nearly double. How ever the product is fantastic, the workstation, the wax, the strips, etc... Are all amazing. When I did the training I did ask what the RRP was and I was advised between £30 and £35, there is no way I can charge this, I have people all around me doing HD for £20 so I charge £20. I have done a few since September but feel more marketing is needed, a lot of the public obviously don't know what Hi Brows are, whereas HD is very well know, I will add a before and after pic. By the way the powders are great too!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357402845.803578.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357402845.803578.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 2,987
Hi!
Thanks for the reply, where did you do you training? Are they good at giving extra support after training or do they just send you on your way?
Thanks for the photo looks great, I hope they really push the marketing this year, spoke to a few people and they seem to know lash perfect but not that they do this course. I think I will be going down this route though.

Hi!
Thanks for the reply, where did you do you training? Are they good at giving extra support after training or do they just send you on your way?
Thanks for the photo looks great, I hope they really push the marketing this year, spoke to a few people and they seem to know lash perfect but not that they do this course. I think I will be going down this route though.

I did the training down in London which was not brilliant premises but ok, i think they do have other locations.To be honest I have come away and just got on with it, I am sure if I need advice they will be there. I would have preferred a bit more training at mapping the brow. The only thing I am a bit annoyed at is you can actually buy the products from beauty express now with no proof of training! The beauty of HD is you have to train to buy their product, they are very strict about this. Have fun if you do it.

Latest posts

Back