Hi Brow vs HD Brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
I'm at a loss as to which to company to train with - I know the brand HD Brows is very well known among clients BUT I'm interested in the HI Brow training too, it is a cheaper option at half the price & IBX a salon workstation plus I've asked for discount if I do several courses with them and they've said yes they can work something out. So my question for those who have trained in Hi Brow and how popular has it been?

Is there anyone who has trained with in the Hi Brow treatment? I'd like to know if you would recommend before I spend my money?! X

Is Hi-Brow the one you do at Capital?
If so, i have done it and didnt think much about the course (wasnt that detailed and quite rushed) once i got my cert i sort of self taught myself but got fed up of customers asking for HD and i had to explain that i do an alternative.
I ended up doing the HD Brows course and have never looked back - such a detailed intense course + the kit you get with it is AMAZING! X

Is Hi-Brow the one you do at Capital?
If so, i have done it and didnt think much about the course (wasnt that detailed and quite rushed) once i got my cert i sort of self taught myself but got fed up of customers asking for HD and i had to explain that i do an alternative.
I ended up doing the HD Brows course and have never looked back - such a detailed intense course + the kit you get with it is AMAZING! X

I think they do it at salon services centres and probably capital although I don't have one near me, I would be doing it directly via Lash Perfect, it is only a day and the hd is over 2 days, you may have just made my mind up by just the "I got sick of clients coming and asking for Hd", this is what I find.
Can you give me a basic run down of the hd as I'm not sure how it works ie do clients have a maintenance after an initial treatment or just a hd treatment at every app - if so are your clients willing to pay the full price? I know it's more than a tint, thread & wax xx

Latest posts

Back