Hi geeks!... Red hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie4156

Reaction score
Hi all geeks! I am new to the site so thought I would come and say hi :)

So for my first post I am going to ask your advice on a few things about red hair...

I currently have a wella quasi colour touch on my hair it's a 55/45 but it fades to a dull brown colour and I want the red tone to be brighter and last longer, I understand it will fade as it is a quasi

So I was just wondering are there's any brighter red quasi colours you would recommend using from another brand or shall I stick to the colour touch quasi range x

Thanks in advance xx

Hey, I would defrost recommend getting a colour bomb conditioner, I use revlon which is amazing for red hair, mine is bright red and I use it every time to keep my colour fresh, it works. I literally just get my hair done when my roots come through. I recommend it to my clients with deeper red shades and they love it too. :) xxx

Thanks i'll try this! xx

Hey, I would defrost recommend getting a colour bomb conditioner, I use revlon which is amazing for red hair, mine is bright red and I use it every time to keep my colour fresh, it works. I literally just get my hair done when my roots come through. I recommend it to my clients with deeper red shades and they love it too. :) xxx
Where do you get that from? I am about to go red again

Or use a fudge semi over it when it's fading or a wella colour fresh in red xx

Where do you get that from? I am about to go red again
Hi I started having this colour in college while training and loved it, so I thought save paying them to do my hair il buy my own colour tht they used on me! Anyway I go to capital to buy this colour xx

Or use a fudge semi over it when it's fading or a wella colour fresh in red xx

Do you think if I put the colour touch 77/45 over it then it will be a brighter red or will that just darken out any red I have already got xx

I get it from dennis Williams they have them in loads of different colours. I get 500. Or we also have a revlon rep x

Hi Jodie, My hair is bright red if i shown you a picture your probably couldnt believe how bright it is i dont think i could get any brighter i use affinage on mine, Everyone will use different makes of reds its just finding the right one! I have a variety of clients that have red hair, and they come in and wonder why my hair is always bright and red.. Thats because i can dye mine adsackly when its ready, No matter what make you use your hair will fade, reds do. When mine fades i have my roots - red - white/pink to the ends being ginger, sorry for chattering on, explanations are always better :) x

Thanks for the replies everyone :D I have heard the magma range in wella is great for reds but they lighten a lot too? And I'm sure I heard you aren't meant to apply it as a full head colour for some reason not sure why.. The reds in the colour chart are so rich and vibrant I'm just not sure on how I should be measuring my quantities and application technique on them xx

Latest posts

Back