Hi lifts, what do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am currantly using Loreal, love it but not that keen on the hi lifts..find them quiet drying and a bit brassy. What does everyone else use and why? x

Redken double blonde. Best high lift blondes I have ever found.

i used to use wella but now tigis ultralift, find it really good x

I use Wella, Koleston. However Ive never tried anything else so can't say its better/worse than anything else, but it works for me xx

I use Igora Royal 12 series. I love them. Also use Koleston.

Actually I avoid them, as I have yet to find one that works true to swatch, and I have tried Matrix, Redken, Schwartzkopf to name a few..:cry:
Occasionally an ash or double ash can produce a neutral 11 on an existing natural level 9/10....but only if the client insist on me not using bleach

Actually I avoid them, as I have yet to find one that works true to swatch, and I have tried Matrix, Redken, Schwartzkopf to name a few..:cry:
Occasionally an ash or double ash can produce a neutral 11 on an existing natural level 9/10....but only if the client insist on me not using bleach

Actually it is true to say high lift tints are never true to swatch unless the natural hair base is already at least a base 8 or 9. Yes to get that true to swatch color, you usually have to pre-lighten with bleach first.
I will always tell a client this before hand, and explain that the end result will usually be quite golden ect. I normally add a good squirt of intense ash or matt green to tints when used on clients with natural base 8 or less. :)

I also avoid them at the moment too, but I want to start using them, im mobile so dont think redken would supply to me, but ill investigate all the suggestions thanks everyone xxxx

Latest posts

Back