High Lift Tint after Affinage Eraser?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LookSharpe

Reaction score
Hey, i'm a nail and beauty geek and frankly have no idea about hair so was wondering if you guys could help.

I am naturally a dirty blonde colour, i have been dying my hair dark brown/black since i was 11, so 8 years now and am in the process of going back to blonde.

Yesterday i applied 2 applications of affinage eraser and am now a dark orange colour, from roots to mid length, from mid length to tip it is about 2 shades lighter than the original black (barely lifted at all). I will be doing another 1 or 2 applications later today.

My point being how do i get to blonde without bleaching (unless a high lift tint) and get rid of this dreadful orange colour?
& Can i do a high lift tint straight after i have used affinage eraser?
&& Are there any colours you can suggest which will get me from deep orange to a blonde colour, i will be going to Hairways and Sallys soon so need help asap please.

ESSAY! Sorry, Thank you in advance!!!x

Hey, i'm a nail and beauty geek and frankly have no idea about hair so was wondering if you guys could help.

I am naturally a dirty blonde colour, i have been dying my hair dark brown/black since i was 11, so 8 years now and am in the process of going back to blonde.

Yesterday i applied 2 applications of affinage eraser and am now a dark orange colour, from roots to mid length, from mid length to tip it is about 2 shades lighter than the original black (barely lifted at all). I will be doing another 1 or 2 applications later today.

My point being how do i get to blonde without bleaching (unless a high lift tint) and get rid of this dreadful orange colour?
& Can i do a high lift tint straight after i have used affinage eraser?
&& Are there any colours you can suggest which will get me from deep orange to a blonde colour, i will be going to Hairways and Sallys soon so need help asap please.

ESSAY! Sorry, Thank you in advance!!!x

Sorry but i wouldnt be happy to advise you anything except go to a hairdresser - as you said you have no idea about hair - even though you have access to pro products you should not be using them without the know how. You are compromising your hair to presumably save money/time??
If a consumer asked on the nail geek forum for advice on shellac because she wanted to do it herself and where to get it or another strictly pro product would you give her advice?
Id hope the answer would be no.

Sorry but i wouldnt be happy to advise you anything except go to a hairdresser - as you said you have no idea about hair - even though you have access to pro products you should not be using them without the know how. You are compromising your hair to presumably save money/time??
If a consumer asked on the nail geek forum for advice on shellac because she wanted to do it herself and where to get it or another strictly pro product would you give her advice?
Id hope the answer would be no.

My mum is a hairdresser, i was buying the products for her, cos i can't talk to her at the moment.... I am not compromising my hair at all.

My mum is a hairdresser, i was buying the products for her, cos i can't talk to her at the moment.... I am not compromising my hair at all.

Any non pro using pro products will compromise their hair. Theres more of a science to colour than people think.
If your mums a hairdresser then she is the best person to advise you as to what you should buy.

:eek::eek::eek: I think u better buy yourself a wig!

Latest posts

Back