Higher cost treatments marketing ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiggy77

Never too old to learn
Reaction score
Hi
I was wondering if anyone else does a business that is more expensive than standard facial treatments and if they market it any differently?
I'm new to this, if you want to check out my website and give me any feedback I would be extremely grateful, as I've done it all myself!
I decided on the name Ageless Beauty Cosmetic Clinic in the end and the website is www.abcosmeticclinic.co.uk. I have done a competition as a promotion, I have some flyers and business cards done and I'm renting a room within a leisure centre 2 days a week to start off.
My business is non-invasive uplifts using HIFU (high intensity focused ultrasound) and I've made a huge outlay for equipment and training, just hoping to recoup some money sooner rather than later! I'm also listed on treatwell with a start up discount at the moment.
Thanks in advance x

Hi how are u getting on with you're hifu hon can I ask whY brand machine u got and how much it was? The one I'm looking into is £5000 is that about right ?

As you’re offering high end treatments, without being rude, your website doesn’t reflect that. It even has the WIX banner on it so people know you haven’t paid a penny. Most people can spot a wix website a mile off too.

Your website can make a real difference and provide a fantastic return but it requires serious investment.

When I'm looking for treatments I'm not interested in the cost but I am put off by cheap, the bright red wording about permanently lowering your prices would make me concerned as a potential client. With procedures like this I'm looking for reassurance about the quality not how cheap something is. It might be worth taking that bit off your home page. The Wix banner doesn't instil confidence and one of my very picky pet hates is - you need to put a space after the 020 on the telephone number so it read 020 8144 for some reason it makes a site look dated when the telephone number looks like you're just getting used to the "new" London dialling code! Sorry to be so negative.

From my experience, what really works is a variety of treatment options - I like the "brow, forehead or crows feet" option, but if you included more less expensive treatments, they'd complement your more expensive ones. You can then create bundle offers with cheaper and expensive treatment options. As for your page, I have to agree with the other commentators, Wix does not look too professional :/

Latest posts

Back