Highlight placement/panel techniques on bobbed hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobrennan

Reaction score
Hi there I was wondering if you guys had any hints for me please!

One of my clients is booked in tomorrow for colour, usually dark caramel blonde chin length bob but she wants something "different" like blond hilights or purple....
now I have talked her out of purple as it would not suit her skin tone at all, but blondes would.
Do you have any funky techniques or foil placements to share with me before tomorrow am please? She is only 23 and after a new look :)

Many thanks xxx

Put some fine really fine slice of bleach 3% I did this on a client was beautiful

Hi there I was wondering if you guys had any hints for me please!

One of my clients is booked in tomorrow for colour, usually dark caramel blonde chin length bob but she wants something "different" like blond hilights or purple....
now I have talked her out of purple as it would not suit her skin tone at all, but blondes would.
Do you have any funky techniques or foil placements to share with me before tomorrow am please? She is only 23 and after a new look :)

Many thanks xxx
How about some zigzag foils ?. or do a halo on top of head and do some creative patterns inside or outside the halo, for instance a couple of triangles inside , or one inside , one outside of halo , you can block colour triangles or slice, weave ;-) HTH xx

thanks for your suggestions guys! much appreciated! will try remember and get a before and after pic :) xxx

Latest posts

Back