Highlights/Lowlights Advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep all foils......id say if there are mahogany lowlights in there and she doesnt like them you could allways gently lift them out....if she does like them just alternate colours as normal....you may have to do a milkshake toner after ...like a 902 if she wants the mahogany out of her hair and you lift it out with platinum etc in packets.....

so example..... likes the mahogany do alternate fine weave up to the parting as normal....

doesnt like the mahogany start to alternate until you come across a section of dark then apply a weave of bleach there....leave on for desired time (45 mins normally to get best level and tone of lift) and tone after if needed in case of yellowing from the previous mahogany :)

maybe even be honest with the client as say the colours really not working for her and that your going to make her blonde look better....she will probably apreciate the honesty....

The link you sent me is great,thanks. Is there a 7.34 in Richesse? I only saw 6.34 :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back