Highlights problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danika

Reaction score
I'm off to get a tbar done today and if it's anything like they done it in the past it will be grand! Until I pull my fringe parting back of my forehead (like I'm making a pulled back pony tail?) all the under side of my fringe will have at least an inch regrowth! Why does this happen? How do I make sure it dosent? :S

Hi Danika,

Rather than ask for T bar highlights (very dated look in my view), show them what happens when you pull your hair into a pony and ask them to foil it so you're not left with the rooty underside.

They might not be familiar with alternative foiling patterns or they might be very happy to do something suitable but expect to pay a bit more money. I think T bar highlights are usually very cheap?

I work mobile and don't charge a set menu as such but tailor each consultation to the clients needs and give them a price accordingly. With highlights, most of my clients want something natural looking so I do a lot of freehand balayage and tend to use foils mostly when doing pops of colour.

Iv a full head highlights every fue weeks then half head and tbar.. So it's really just for roots, I get charged 55 for tbar without cuts so not that cheap considering the root regrowth I'm left with :| thanks tho!

Iv a full head highlights every fue weeks then half head and tbar.. So it's really just for roots, I get charged 55 for tbar without cuts so not that cheap considering the root regrowth I'm left with :| thanks tho!

We often do a t section foils as that's all the hair needs sometimes, I would just explain that you wear your hair clipped back a lot and if you could have a few foils around there too, I'm sure they will do that for you :)

Latest posts

Back