Highlights to chocolate brown (Demi)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I have a client who had home dyed hair long and thick coloured to a base 4 or 5
Most of her greys are on front along parting and ears etc
She wanted to be blonde so I did full head bleach highlights which looked lovely she had that twice then 3rd and 4th time weaves other colours in such as 7.3, 8.13, 88/0 , 99/0
Now she wants to go chocolate brown medium in a demi as she don't feel that weaving is for her as she can still see some greys !!
Can anyone recommend a nice medium brown Demi colour ??
I've Been using rusk at the moment Which I like would u guys add some extra base to the very grey areas to get good coverage as don't want them being lighter or wishy washy??
Any suggestions or product recommendations would be fab
Thank you xx

Anyone?? Going this Saturday! X

Schwartzkopf grey series 6/60. It is a nice chocolate brown. You don't need a base and going over blonde I would just use 3%. I would also use a porosity leveller first.

Brilliant thanks for the advise is that a Demi? As she wanted a Demi but may have to tell her that her greys need something a little Stronger lol!
And re porosity leveller I have the goldwell one shall I just spray over lengths and ends prior to colouring?
Thanks x

Latest posts

Back