Highlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caitlinnxx

Colour technician
Reaction score
New client has a fear of bleach as she’s scared it’ll ruin her hair.
I’ve explained to her about olaplex & smart bond etc but she still doesn’t want me to use it.. she’s a warm 7 naturally with Old bleach balayage ends (a warm 9)

she wants to brighten up her roots so we’re going to do highlights with majirel highlift I’ve explained it will be warmer and not as light as the ends, has anyone got any other suggestions so I can give her a few different options which don’t include bleach?

New client has a fear of bleach as she’s scared it’ll ruin her hair.
I’ve explained to her about olaplex & smart bond etc but she still doesn’t want me to use it.. she’s a warm 7 naturally with Old bleach balayage ends (a warm 9)

she wants to brighten up her roots so we’re going to do highlights with majirel highlift I’ve explained it will be warmer and not as light as the ends, has anyone got any other suggestions so I can give her a few different options which don’t include bleach?
How about using a scalp bleach instead? With it being a cream the client won't suspect a thing and you'll get the results she wants. I do t let my clients dictate what I use on their hair, if I really know I can't do it with out using a product there against, then I'll tell them it's not achievable.

I would use majimeche. It will be more of a creamy golden blond but I always found it to lift really well and great for clients that are afraid of bleach.

Thanks ! I managed to convince her to have bleach , so we did 2x bleach and a highlift ash and I pulled some base 8 lowlight through to break up her existing blonde. It was a nice soft but bright blonde

Talking of Majimeche. Does anyone know how long the Hilighter cream lasts for once opened? Obviously I’d mix it with a new sachet. I only used half on a client last time and my new delivery is delayed. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• D8C59567-BAA4-453B-AD79-42E881CDC8FE.jpeg
    D8C59567-BAA4-453B-AD79-42E881CDC8FE.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back