Hip Hip Hooray-My client is back

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Hi All, I posted a while back about a new client who came to me and wanted a set removed and a new set put on. After the removal two of her nails had onycholosis and were brittle and yellowing. I questioned her and she said she had stuck something down them to clean them and they had lifted from the nail bed. By the look of the two nails I wasnt happy to apply another set so I sent her of to the doctor to get em checked out. It turned out she had a fungal infection on the two nails and got treatment for them. She phoned me today to say the Dr has given her the all clear and has given her a letter to say I can commence her treatment. It is so nice when clients listen and follow your advice.
David

way to go.....professionalism like that is reasuring to clients, it lets them know that those of who take pride in our work, are willing to look after the clients interests before taking they're money.

Well done

keep harping on sooner or later customers will listen!

I had a lady come in to the salon the other day and I would not do a full head colour without a skin test she stormed out. But my salon was full of customers who trust me, my advice was good. Any salon that would do a full head colour without a skin test is not a rebutable salon.
Simple as that. The same applies to good advice from a nail tech.

Latest posts

Back