Hit and miss L&P knocking confidence. Too thick and lumpy. Are cheap tips to blame?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*on myself. I've started using a curette, ile take everything on board, a set I done today went well but I'm just waiting for her to txt to say there lifting. Do you see faults even when there pretty much perfect whyyyy lol xx
Lots of us do. I see faults with every set I
do but clients are happy. Maybe it's not a bad thing...we can always see ways to improve [emoji4]

Yeah 5 months at a college course, only acrylics. It think it was just a one off set, I already know I should be confident everytime now but I'm not, I still doubt myself my course has finished I'm qualified but maybe that's just me overthinking it but I'm still getting lifting. just having a bad few days with my confidence I think. X
I was only there 3 hours a week tho if that makes any more sense lol x

3 hours a week isn't all that much so although it's 5 months, time wise it's much less really, don't be too hard on yourself

I've been doing nails 12 years and still find fault with myself sometimes lol but I think it's a good thing and it's that which makes us strive to make every set better than the last
:)

3 hours a week isn't all that much so although it's 5 months, time wise it's much less really, don't be too hard on yourself

I've been doing nails 12 years and still find fault with myself sometimes lol but I think it's a good thing and it's that which makes us strive to make every set better than the last
Thankyou these comments have made me feel better

thankyou these comments have made me feel better :) last question lol I've ran out of nail pure plus the dehydrator is there anything else I can use in its place till it arrives? X

Latest posts

Back