Hive Paraffin Wax Cartridges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerry33

Reaction score
Does anyone use Hive Paraffin Wax Cartridges within Manicures and Pedicures.How good are they?Are they easy to use? I am a mobile therapist so want something that creates little mess.
Also do they fit in Hive Europe Roller Machine(toaster style machine).Or are they too big?I use this machine already for my waxing so it would be great if the paraffin wax cartridges fitted in it too.
Thanks Geeks:)

Am expecting delivery of mine today or tomorrow, so will let you know what I think once i've tried them out. You may need to remind me tho!

Hi
I tried them at college about a month ago.
Wax went all over everywhere. Fun to use but hard to get even coverage. I guess in the long run you would use less wax and it's probably more hygienic but I prefer normal wax myself.
Don't know if they fit your machine. The one I used at college you slot them in the front standing up. I looked on the Hive website after the day at college and they did do a mini version that took a couple of cartridges which might be better for mobile.
Hope that helps xx

Latest posts

Back