HMRC course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi There Geeks,

Just reporting in as I am back from day 1 of the 3 HMRC courses, "being self-employed, the basics" , WELL WORTH IT !!!

It was not mind boggling, the presenter spoke in "plain English" not TAX Office jargon, it was kind of an open forum a lot of the time and we were encouraged to get involved and ask questions. As there were people from all walks of life and areas of business and levels of experience there were very varied questions.

Although at the beginning we were asked to introduce ourselves and that felt like a bit of a confessional .... LOL

I took plenty of notes and we were given a few handouts for quick reference, not I am not by any means saying I feel 100% confident and could re=tell the class, BUT, it has certainly made a lot of things much much clearer.

So, I would deffo encourage everyone, new and established, if you are a little vague on the HMRC side of running your business to give the TAX office a call, or browse the web site and get yourself on the run of 3 courses. They are totally free, it's just your time and travel, but to me it's a no brainer!

2 more to go next week for me.

Ta Claire xx

Latest posts

Back