HMRC rti

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topcuts

Reaction score
Who is starting to do this and how?

What format is quickest and easiest?

I want to just be able to 'ringmy figur3s through' as I keep getting distracted trying to set up the system? (And bored haha)

what do u use ie what software and how much etc?

Time is an issue! Gotta go as next client due in....

thanks in advance

Who is starting to do this and how?

What format is quickest and easiest?

I want to just be able to 'ringmy figur3s through' as I keep getting distracted trying to set up the system? (And bored haha)

what do u use ie what software and how much etc?

Time is an issue! Gotta go as next client due in....

thanks in advance

Real time information - PAYE/Payroll.....in all honesty why would you do it yourself? This is now a legal requirement by the HMRC and has been for a few months now. Unless you have time to read all the legislation on this subject and the changes that are constant regarding P45's. P46's, P35's HMRC payments.....pay slips, holiday pay calculations, NI Contributions, SSP, SMP(and the list goes on)... and for the money it costs to pay a professional to do this (depending on your staffing levels). I wouldn't entertain doing this myself. Ever....but the best of luck if you are...you'll need it.....ha ha

We have just taken on sage one for up to 5 members of staff. It's £60 for the year and much better, quicker and easier than the HMRC! I really wouldn't waste your time on it! I had quite a few problems with it and I had been using the system for years, but they made it complicated! You can print out wage slips straight from it also:)

Real time information - PAYE/Payroll.....in all honesty why would you do it yourself? This is now a legal requirement by the HMRC and has been for a few months now. Unless you have time to read all the legislation on this subject and the changes that are constant regarding P45's. P46's, P35's HMRC payments.....pay slips, holiday pay calculations, NI Contributions, SSP, SMP(and the list goes on)... and for the money it costs to pay a professional to do this (depending on your staffing levels). I wouldn't entertain doing this myself. Ever....but the best of luck if you are...you'll need it.....ha ha

I usd to be an office manager paid for doing this for a company with 64 personnel and i managed a budget of £2m so i would like to think i can do it for my teeny weeny salon haha but it is seemingly overly complex for such a small admin task.

I usd to be an office manager paid for doing this for a company with 64 personnel and i managed a budget of £2m so i would like to think i can do it for my teeny weeny salon haha but it is seemingly overly complex for such a small admin task.

Ha ha ...I'm not saying I can't do it....more of why would I do it.....i'm too lazy, would rather pay and focus somewhere else.

I just use hmrc software and it only takes 5 mins ;-) my accountant said he would do it for about £5 a week but that works out quite a lot over the year and with vat arhhh!!! On top. And my bill is already £900 :-( per year.

Latest posts

Back