Hobbies as a couple

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani04

Reaction score
Whay hobbies do you and your partner have that you can do together?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ha ha no answers, says loads about us all !!!

Now somebody will say what a wonderful life they have sharing a great hobby together :Kissing:

Well, we go ballroom dancing together, pottery together where he stands behind me while I'm on the potters wheel. We collect stamps and antiques together and make greeting cards. He's great with the glitter. We also breed tropical fish together, make our own jams and chutneys and our own clothes (matching). We also like plane spotting as we live right near the airport. We're so happy I could cry.

That okay for you W1nnie?

Well, we go ballroom dancing together, pottery together where he stands behind me while I'm on the potters wheel. We collect stamps and antiques together and make greeting cards. He's great with the glitter. We also breed tropical fish together, make our own jams and chutneys and our own clothes (matching). We also like plane spotting as we live right near the airport. We're so happy I could cry.

Ha ha ha. .. sarcasm at its finest. Brilliant.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh now very wonderful for you, (not that I'm bitter) :) must be lovely to do so much together (not sure I believe you) but just... fantastic :irked: are you joined at the hip ???? :lol:

I'm still laughing MM. ...ha ha

Oh yes, it's wonderful spending every waking moment together. :eek:

It must be such marital bliss ! To me it would be a ****ing nightmare :eek: anyone else have such a wonderful sharing life together ????????????? :green:

I dont live with my oh and we only see each 3 times a week so we were just looking for stuff to do when we are together haha!

It must be such marital bliss ! To me it would be a ****ing nightmare :eek: anyone else have such a wonderful sharing life together ????????????? :green:

I work with my husband, live with him, go on holiday with him, we very nearly go to the toilet together! ..

I work with my husband, live with him, go on holiday with him, we very nearly go to the toilet together! ..

So no time for hobbies then?

Shut up :irked:

I work with hubby too. We travel a lot and eat out regularly. So I guess that's our hobby.

I dont live with my oh and we only see each 3 times a week so we were just looking for stuff to do when we are together haha!

Games. You can really get to know people whilst playing games, and no I don't mean twister! Chess (if that's your thing) or monopoly, board games. Hey, even dominoes, haha!

You could go out and do a pub quiz together.

Our is finding fault with each other or proving each other wrong.

Oh just great tonicj, that's just great... great... huuummm

Cooking! How could I forget. That can be fun

So no time for hobbies then?

The only hobby we have is that we are both qualified captains and have motor cruiser on Southampton water. However to be able to use the boat once throughout the summer (purely scuppered by work commitments) sure isn't much of a fun hobby!

Me and my boyfriend play badminton together once or twice a week with 2 other friends =)

Games. You can really get to know people whilst playing games, and no I don't mean twister! Chess (if that's your thing) or monopoly, board games. Hey, even dominoes, haha!

You could go out and do a pub quiz together.

I sure as hell know him inside out, don't need no friggin board games with him :irked:

But yeah if you're in the first flush of love.....

Latest posts

Back