Hobbies as a couple

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Golf :) and lots of it! In the winter we go ice skating, sledding, hot tubbing.. wr actuallu do lots together and I am not being sarcastic in the least

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

If i hadnt made the first comment the thread would still be dead in the water ! Dani has put a like on 2 of my threads, but I'm sure she would slap us all down if she didn't like the way it's going. Will remember not to banter on any of your threads, will keep it nice and b.. well.. straight :)

If i hadnt made the first comment the thread would still be dead in the water ! Dani has put a like on 2 of my threads, but I'm sure she would slap us all down if she didn't like the way it's going. Will remember not to banter on any of your threads, will keep it nice and b.. well.. straight :)

I'm too scared to say anything now. It's extremely difficult for me to be serious about anything on chit chat. If its a sensitive thread I tend not to comment. This is my escape and I'm just looking for a laugh.

You don't necessarily have to have hobbies but you could enjoy doing lots of different things. Meal out in the country, trip to the beach, cinema, swimming or enjoy a movie/duvet day. You could both chose one thing you personally like doing that the other wouldn't normally do and vice versa and spend time doing something the other one likes, you might even find a shared interest you didn't know you had. Haha of course the day could be the pits but at least it's something different you personally wouldn't normally do. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree MM, if you can't have a crack on chitchat, where can you have one ? Nails, biz , skin and hair is the serious side ! And if the op doesn't mind, I will rollock on ! :green:

Whay hobbies do you and your partner have that you can do together?

Go to car shows. We like Classic Minis and he re-built one that he taxes/insures for the summer months and shows etc. we go with a Mini club and even have camping weekends and go to events and runs in the cars with people from the club (who hold monthly meetings usually at a pub).
A classic car is never finished either so I can always give my opinion on any ideas he has for changes to the car and can help out with little jobs and if I wanna chill out he can go online looking for parts or to the garage and mess about with it...
Other than that we do regular stuff, watch TV, go to the pictures, occasionally go out for meals, even play boards games lol, and in winter tend to go to somewhere like Chatsworth House at some point.
The rest of the time we just drink lots of tea... :)

My hubby once took me to the Farnborough air show. I just wanted to die. Awful. He tries to entice me to go to formula One races or car shows. I couldnt be less interested. He seems to forget I am a girl. I like girly things like make up and romantic comedies. Nice that he wants me there but really, go with your mates!

You don't necessarily have to have hobbies but you could enjoy doing lots of different things. Meal out in the country, trip to the beach, cinema, swimming or enjoy a movie/duvet day. You could both chose one thing you personally like doing that the other wouldn't normally do and vice versa and spend time doing something the other one likes, you might even find a shared interest you didn't know you had. Haha of course the day could be the pits but at least it's something different you personally wouldn't normally do. Xx

I think the cinema and movie is as much as we could both stand, that way we don't have to speak to each other... lol

Go to car shows. We like Classic Minis and he re-built one that he taxes/insures for the summer months and shows etc. we go with a Mini club and even have camping weekends and go to events and runs in the cars with people from the club (who hold monthly meetings usually at a pub).
A classic car is never finished either so I can always give my opinion on any ideas he has for changes to the car and can help out with little jobs and if I wanna chill out he can go online looking for parts or to the garage and mess about with it...
Other than that we do regular stuff, watch TV, go to the pictures, occasionally go out for meals, even play boards games lol, and in winter tend to go to somewhere like Chatsworth House at some point.
The rest of the time we just drink lots of tea... :)

The only part I could relate to was Chatsworth House. :). We love visiting those sorts of properties together.

Sex? isn't that a hobby (probably when you are 'in love') or is it a chore? ha ha

I think the cinema and movie is as much as we could both stand, that way we don't have to speak to each other... lol

Oh W1nnie, I am laughing at you :D:D

Take this over the "no topic" thread i started if it is/could start causing complaints.

The only part I could relate to was Chatsworth House. :). We love visiting those sorts of properties together.

Chatsworth house is nice and local to me :)

My boyfriend and I together with some friends have an online gaming team. Apart from that we don't have many shared hobbies.

Haha :p dont worry I'm up for a laugh :-D its strange how differant relationships can be some do everything together whereas others well yous tollerate each other haha ;-)

Sex? isn't that a hobby (probably when you are 'in love') or is it a chore? ha ha

Was thinking that but need to make more time my partner works night 6 days ;-)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh my god I have been to boring indie band gigs, football matches, banger racing, snail racing, dart matches (my valentines present) in order to be a supportive girlfriend has he ever been to the ballet? The theatre? Shopping? An exhibition? Of course not. God I would love a hobbie in common that didn't involve drinking 4 bottles if wine and stumbling home lucky he can entice me to all these boring things with the promise of wine hate to think what would happen if I sobered up.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Me and my fiancé are gamers, we were from kids so we play games co-op quite abit. Also it's quite handy as we don't get annoyed if the other is playing a lot. Other than that I can't think of anything lol

Latest posts

Back