Hobbies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hobby is writing spells[emoji4][emoji23] odd one.

But right now i'm doing my GCSEs again so doing lots of revision and coursework lately so thats keeping me busy!
Which ones are you redoing?

Which ones are you redoing?

Physics, chemistry, biology, maths and english language! The I'm going on to do my A-levels in September then higher education[emoji85]

I have a few hobbies to keep me occupied but my newest one is keeping chickens.

Physics, chemistry, biology, maths and english language! The I'm going on to do my A-levels in September then higher education[emoji85]

Good for you! sounds like you have set yourself some great goals. :)

I admire you I couldn't go back and do all that all over again! What's your final goal after all the studying?

How do you even fit in hairdressing!

@AcidPerm thanks[emoji5]️

@Lauren121 i really enjoy it to he honest! Its a challenge for me! I want to be a science teacher[emoji15]

Hahaha i manage but i'm knackered!

What a levels and degree do you want to do?

I'm hoping to do my masters in sept and as I'm sure a lot of you are aware I'm a bit mad on kitties. Also very much into true crime and crime drama. Try to work on mediumship and psychic skills.

I'm really impressed by all the different interests and your dedication. Sometimes I'm just happy to get through the day!

Cams where are you doing to do your degree? I'm doing mine with the Open University, I would really recommend it

Me and my daughter share a joint hobby, I help her with her cosplay costumes that she goes to comicCon in, she chooses who she wants to be and then we can spend months finding the right materials/ fabrics to make the costume and props, last year we done Harley Quinn as she's dressed in Arkham Knight and this year we're doing the little girl walker in the dressing gown and pj's from the walking dead!

@AcidPerm thanks[emoji5]️

@Lauren121 i really enjoy it to he honest! Its a challenge for me! I want to be a science teacher[emoji15]

Hahaha i manage but i'm knackered!

Do you find science & hair dressing go hand in hand Cam? All the colour theory/chemical reactions etc? Do you think it was an interest in one led to an interest in the other?

Im not a hairdresser but imagine you have to have a lot of knowledge of how colours react etc, bordering on scientific! Xx

What a levels and degree do you want to do?

I'm hoping to do my masters in sept and as I'm sure a lot of you are aware I'm a bit mad on kitties. Also very much into true crime and crime drama. Try to work on mediumship and psychic skills.

I'm going to do a levels in all 3 sciences and i'm not quite sure yet what degree, most probably be in physics!

Do you find science & hair dressing go hand in hand Cam? All the colour theory/chemical reactions etc? Do you think it was an interest in one led to an interest in the other?

Im not a hairdresser but imagine you have to have a lot of knowledge of how colours react etc, bordering on scientific! Xx

Erm i'd say chemistry gives you a bit more of an understanding of how molecules work and the reactions yeah.

It definitely was one interest that led to another yeah, the more i learned about the science in hairdressing the more i wanted to know more and more about science! Xx

I'm going to do a levels in all 3 sciences and i'm not quite sure yet what degree, most probably be in physics!

Good for you. I'm sure you will do incredibly well with it. Science does scare me a little but I understand it perfectly for skin haha.

Good for you. I'm sure you will do incredibly well with it. Science does scare me a little but I understand it perfectly for skin haha.

I love science so much. I love being challenged and its really helped me with understanding the universe more and also the paranormal side of things!

I love yoga and all buddhist things. I love reading but only certain things... usually romance (i dont admit that to anyone haha)

I love yoga and all buddhist things. I love reading but only certain things... usually romance (i dont admit that to anyone haha)
I'm a sucker for a good romance book! There was a free one I downloaded on iBooks and I ended up buying the series!

Does anyone get so into a book they get emotional? I'm such an emotional person when watching th and films and things when dobbie dies in Harry Potter I don't know how I carried on reading it!

I wish I was more into fitness I've danced since I was 3 and gave it up when I was 16 to do my apprenticeship and it's one of the things I've regretted the most!

Forgot to add that artistic gymnastics has always been my sport but can no longer do it so I scream at the TV each time it's on haha. My bucket list does include going to both the world champs and the Olympics to see the amazing men and women perform and champions being made.

I'm a sucker for a good romance book! There was a free one I downloaded on iBooks and I ended up buying the series!

Does anyone get so into a book they get emotional? I'm such an emotional person when watching th and films and things when dobbie dies in Harry Potter I don't know how I carried on reading it!

I wish I was more into fitness I've danced since I was 3 and gave it up when I was 16 to do my apprenticeship and it's one of the things I've regretted the most!
I get emotional while reading! I cried when Dumbledore died! Lol x

Hobbies.. I always get stuck on this when people ask.. Like on Pof what are your hobbies? Erm I like to cook.. Lol I think I need to find a hobby as i don't actually have one ☹️ I've got a 13 year old son who's massive and so tall it's like having a grown man, and he demands Ralph Lauren t shirts and wouldn't step foot into primark and then my daughter who's 5 is a nightmare child won't eat dinner etc. So when I have some free time I'm either on my phone or asleep or at my nail bar. Basically I have no life lol. Oh and no man either.!

Latest posts

Back