HOF Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charbelle

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone ordered from these before?
Ive logged into my account to see when my stuff will be delivered but theres no bit where i can see previous orders?
Thanks in advance

Yes ordered loads over the years.I would say they have been going longer than all the other wholesalers and are very reputable.

Yep ordered from them a few times - reputable company. Website's a bit hit and miss though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I put quite a large first order through them, ordering from their website. When the order came, I checked it against what I had ordered and found a product missing. It was only for about £8 but nevertheless, I phoned them and explained that it was not there and i had paid for it. I was told that their stock levels were correct, so there is not anything that they could do. So I was disappointed, and wary of ordering from them again. I now feel happier going to Ellisons and picking the products off the shelf. At least I will get what I have paid for! I wouldn't have been very pleased if the product was of a higher value and the money not refunded or replaced! The products that I received were very good, no problem with the products at all.

Latest posts

Back