Hola from Spain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ALEX

This is very silly of me and im sorry for waisting your time!
I arrived in Spain yesturday for a surprise mini holiday and hav just found this web cafe and just HAD to catch up with u geeks! My boyfriends gone mad thinks im obsessed with the nail geek site(I am!) Anyway im in PT Banous (don´t know how to spell) so am keeping my eyes open for nail places so if I see anything worth u knowing will emailo soon.

Adios guys!

Im mad to, did the same when i went to Portugal, just cant stay away! :cool:

Mind you, im glad i did as i found 3 other geeks from Portugal! :)

Go to the boat at the end of the port called the LARA A - it has a helicopter pad so you can't miss it :rolleyes: I used to work on that - long story - best said over drinks!!!! :)

ALEX said:
This is very silly of me and im sorry for waisting your time!
I arrived in Spain yesturday for a surprise mini holiday and hav just found this web cafe and just HAD to catch up with u geeks! My boyfriends gone mad thinks im obsessed with the nail geek site(I am!) Anyway im in PT Banous (don´t know how to spell) so am keeping my eyes open for nail places so if I see anything worth u knowing will emailo soon.

Adios guys!

Sawasdee ka

I am in Bangkok now and it is 1130 nite time i lay on my bed think i go look see geek website i think sometimes :rolleyes: about nails and internet :lol: i get motor bike taxi here because far to walk now i tired i go look tomorrow .

Mui from Thailand

Wow mrs Geek! What an experience that must of been, there are some mighty big boats out there. Didn't see the one you mentioned maybe they were out at sea-wot a life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back