Holiday hair, can you recommend a product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma Bagnall

Reaction score
Hi HAIR GEEKS, I'V POPPED IN FROM THE NAIL FORUM, I AM NOT A HAIRDRESSER, SO HOPE THIS THREAD IS OK....

can anyone recommend a product that I can take on holiday to avoid frizzy hair. I have a slight curl in my hair aswell as it being long and thick, I hate drying and straightening it whilst away. I would love to jump out of the shower,scrunch some product in and go....! the only problem is frizz!! it looks fine when its wet, but ends up being 3 foot wide within a couple of hours! IS THERE A PRODUCT THAT WILL GIVE ME NICE CURLS, THAT ARE NOT CRUNCHY OR FRIZZY????

thanks in advance:)

Hi, I have the exact same problem, as I think 80% of the nation does, I can suggest good old vitapoint, works a treat for me : )

another good tip for holiday hair is....using a hair mousse mixed with a tiny bit of hair conditioner then apply to the hair and twist sections around your finger and leave to dry naturally..no crispy hair and when its dried naturally ..lovely bo ho looking locks...

i lovethe bedhead foxy curls range,,,
i only wear my hair on curly on holiday and this works a treat, the cream does leave your hair a bit 'hard' though so just a little bit of taht, the shampoo and conditioner are brill though, and it smells so yummy x

I have moved this thread to chit chat as I am assuming that you are not specifically looking for salon only solutions.

Thanks for the tips so far everyone!:D

Pureology supersmooth serum holds waves and curls together beautifully. use it on wet or dry hair.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back