Holiday in Spain anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crystal100 said:
Hi Sherry

I live a few mins drive from the Gardenia Park. I've pm'd you. Hope to meet up for a coffee and a chat about nails!!

PS.....Any Geeks looking for a break during Feb half term? We've got a villa near Fuengirola (not far from the Gardenia Park Hotel) that we rent out check out our website [URL="http://www.villalavera.com"]www.villalavera.com[/URL]
Hi Crystals what a wonderful Villa you have I would be so proud to own that!!!!
I would love to move to spain to live I have a Aunt and her husband, her daughter, son in law, and son all living out in spain.

I do not think my hubby has the get up and go so maybe never do it LOL!!!! But I would do it yesterday.:biggrin:

I sopose he would have to find work so it is not as easy as said.

Caz xxx

Suzie.e said:
............ and if your all full up, try me:) we have 2 x 1 bed apartments that we let for holidays in benalmadena (no kids though)

Will defo try and meet with you next time I'm over there Sherry - missed you last time it was such a flying visit xx

OMG Suzie that is no good no kids!!!! Only joking no what you mean oh you are so lucky 2 apartments in spain I want one:biggrin:

Caz xxx

Just to say this thread was posted in 2005, and the OP has been absent since 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back