Holiday issue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownt62

Reaction score
Hi geeks...I'm new to eyelash extensions (6 months) and I have holidays booked (5-21) in October (these were booked at start of year)...I'm renting a room in a beauty salon and doing well...slowly building up clients....has anyone any suggestions how I cover my holidays especially with refills...I normally ask clients to have refills every three weeks but thinking of trying to fit them in before I go and then come back after four weeks? I'm really worried about this and also about losing new clients (would never have booked such a long holiday if I knew I was starting up EE!) any suggestions at all please? Btw there is no one good enough in my area to cover me.. Thank you
Jan
xxx

Hi geeks...I'm new to eyelash extensions (6 months) and I have holidays booked (5-21) in October (these were booked at start of year)...I'm renting a room in a beauty salon and doing well...slowly building up clients....has anyone any suggestions how I cover my holidays especially with refills...I normally ask clients to have refills every three weeks but thinking of trying to fit them in before I go and then come back after four weeks? I'm really worried about this and also about losing new clients (would never have booked such a long holiday if I knew I was starting up EE!) any suggestions at all please? Btw there is no one good enough in my area to cover me.. Thank you
Jan
xxx

I wwnt on 2 week holidays and about 2 months before i started telling my clients i was taking holidays. I fitted all the infills and new clients into the week before i left and then got the to book for infills during the first week after i came back. After that everything went back to normal :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Thank you Jurate....I've started telling clients keeping in mind what you have said...hope it works out ok..xxx

Thank you Jurate....I've started telling clients keeping in mind what you have said...hope it works out ok..xxx

It will. And dont let their moans get to you. Just like they are entitled to go on holidays, so are you!

You shouldnt feel guilty!

Actually, if anything, me warning them about my holidays didnt cause any trouble - i got a bit busier just before i went away (=more $$ earned) and after i came back (=$$ earned just in time when i had none left!)

Enjoy your time off . You worked hard and deserve a break!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back