Holiday minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fusion4hair

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering what results they had when there clients were going away with minx? Feedback I mean? And has anyone tried using like a glaze and go over them for that reason, and did it prevent peeling off in the heat????????

HYi,

I have had several clients in the last few weeks gone abroad with minx, including a 9 year old girl. All came back in tact!

Debbie

I live in Spain and we do thousands of Minx! Feedback is great ... We don't have any problems to speak of at all. The clients are told everything they need to know in their aftercare sheet. If they follow the information, there are no issues.

If you want a copy, then email me at [email protected] and I will be hsppy to send it.

Our aftercare sheet leaves clients in no doubt as to the things that could affect their Minx application and in no doubt, that if their Minx are damaged, that it is down to them and any new veneers will be chargeable.

Ah thank u soo much for ur replies x and yes I will email u for that thanks x

It hasn't happened to any of mine but heard off someone yesterday that it's happened x

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats something ive been thinkin about recently espec for me as im off to Egypt and with the 40 degrees heat there I dont think my wraps will have much hope in lasting :sad:

Thats something ive been thinkin about recently espec for me as im off to Egypt and with the 40 degrees heat there I dont think my wraps will have much hope in lasting :sad:
Heat does not damage Minx .... It is what YOU do to them while they are maybe very warm that damages them. Just let your Minx cool down and they are right as rain again.

If you jam your feet into shoes that are too tight when they are all hot, you're going to have problems right? Wear open toes when hot ... No problem. It really doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure it out. :biggrin:

I live in Spain and we do thousands of Minx! Feedback is great ... We don't have any problems to speak of at all. The clients are told everything they need to know in their aftercare sheet. If they follow the information, there are no issues.

If you want a copy, then email me at [email protected] and I will be hsppy to send it.

Our aftercare sheet leaves clients in no doubt as to the things that could affect their Minx application and in no doubt, that if their Minx are damaged, that it is down to them and any new veneers will be chargeable.

Hi Geeg, I've sent you an email regarding this. Cheers:biggrin:

I have just emailed you for this information also if thats ok please,

Alison

Latest posts

Back