Holiday stocking stuffers-brainstorming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen889

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I searched but havent found much, I'm looking to step up my retail stock for this holiday season and i'm looking for some ideas on Stocking Stuffers for my spa, under £10 would be ideal. Right now i have glitter nail files, mini hand creams, mini dadi oils and that's about it. My local distributor doesn't have much (so far, maybe they will get more) and any gifts i put together are over the £10 range. What do you guys retail as stocking stuffers?

Nail varnishes?

I use Bio sculpture gel & they sell little kits of 3 varnishes in a clear little zipper bag. Great if people want to do their own toes, or have a spare for emergencies.

Also like you have, an aftercare kit, file, oil, topcoat, hand cream (mix & match?) all in a little bag.

What about the feet?

Foot cream, foot masque, a file etc.

Do you do brows? Could you retail any of those products? Tweezers, brow pencil, brow powder, brow brush. May exceed your budget a little.

Facials- can you get any minis? To make up a trio of cleanse tone & moisturise. Get them hooked.

Any pre tanning body scrubs, moisturisers?

Do you use a specific scent candle in the salon/treatment room? Package one of those up?

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

Xx

Nail varnishes?

I use Bio sculpture gel & they sell little kits of 3 varnishes in a clear little zipper bag. Great if people want to do their own toes, or have a spare for emergencies.

Also like you have, an aftercare kit, file, oil, topcoat, hand cream (mix & match?) all in a little bag.

What about the feet?

Foot cream, foot masque, a file etc.

Do you do brows? Could you retail any of those products? Tweezers, brow pencil, brow powder, brow brush. May exceed your budget a little.

Facials- can you get any minis? To make up a trio of cleanse tone & moisturise. Get them hooked.

Any body scrubs, moisturisers?

Do you use a specific scent candle in the salon/treatment room? Package one of those up?

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

Xx

Thanks for the reply! nail polish doesnt sell at all. The rest would be over the £10 range unfortunately :/ I really want to keep it under that range as i find it sells well and i'm not left with a ton of stock

Could you decant any products in to small clear bottles? Dress them up all fancy, or get some small jars or tubs. With a leaflet of instructions.

Exfoliating mitts?

Xx

Never thought about decanting, I will have to look at what I have that could work for retail.

Ahhh! Completely forgot about exfoliating gloves!

Never thought about decanting, I will have to look at what I have that could work for retail.

Ahhh! Completely forgot about exfoliating gloves!

I think scrubs & masques work well, an extra pamper product we don't always have, be it hand/foot or face.

Xx

What kind of masques would you recommend girls x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I like the OPI (bought a load of discounted stock at Sally's) range, but also the Thai range Sally's do smell fab!

Xx

Thanks honey I must have a look at them xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi ladies,

Can you recommend some mini hand creams at a decent trade price? X

Latest posts

Back