Hollyoaks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PenelopePitstop

Reaction score
Hi ya,

sorry but i'm dying to know what happened on the late night hollyoaks a while back. i watch hollyoaks but missed the late night ones (tucked up in bed) so now i feel lost as to whats going on with Mel + Sophie on the night that the rapist took them home.

Can someone put me out of my misery...sad i know!

xx

OK mel got drunk and he helped sophie get her home, stayed for a drink and drugged the pair of them. Then he called Sam to come round to rape sophie cos he likes her. Andy raped mel but sam couldnt do it but told andy he did. They remembered the next day bcos mel had a fat lip and other bruises. went to the police and got checked out and they confirmed sophie hadnt been raped. They dont know sam was there. Russ and Sam went after andy as russ realised andy had raped danni and they had a fight and andy went over the edge of a cliff and is presumed dead. LOL phew!!! Ok now im the sad one for knowing all that!

harvey said:
OK mel got drunk and he helped sophie get her home, stayed for a drink and drugged the pair of them. Then he called Sam to come round to rape sophie cos he likes her. Andy raped mel but sam couldnt do it but told andy he did. They remembered the next day bcos mel had a fat lip and other bruises. went to the police and got checked out and they confirmed sophie hadnt been raped. They dont know sam was there. Russ and Sam went after andy as russ realised andy had raped danni and they had a fight and andy went over the edge of a cliff and is presumed dead. LOL phew!!! Ok now im the sad one for knowing all that!

I knew you'd be watching it! lol
Whats happening with Cameron?

He took them home & got them a drink - spiked it - phoned his mate sam to pop round - took a few photos of them on his mobile - went upstairs with the one that got raped (cant remember which one) - left sam with the other one & he didnt rape her but said he did - mel & sophie then realised the next day something was up & went to the police got tests etc, they told Louise who told Danni & as they were all date raped or drugged they tried to gang up on Andy the rapist but he went missing. Russ finally believed danni but it was too late she dumped him - Russ &his brother Sam (Russ didnt know sam was involved) went to find him & tracked him down on a cliff - had a fight & Andy fell off - they thought they killed him but he wasnt dead as you saw at the end but i have no idea where he is now!! -
This is all i can remember - How sad am I LMAO XXX

ooh he is going very wierd isnt he? I wish they would wrap that storyline up actually. I dont like it

harvey said:

Oh thanks for that chick! when you miss the late night one it really does make it harder to understand!! from missing them and a few of the evening ones i thought Sam had raped sophie...phew i didn't think he was like that...hmmm so Andy is gonna turn up at some point then?!?

xxx

harvey said:
You beat me to it xx

funkyfingers10 said:
Oh thanks for that chick! when you miss the late night one it really does make it harder to understand!! from missing them and a few of the evening ones i thought Sam had raped sophie...phew i didn't think he was like that...hmmm so Andy is gonna turn up at some point then?!?

xxx

Oh I would think so!

~shelley~ said:
You beat me to it xx

LOL yeah but yours probably made more sense!

harvey said:
LOL yeah but yours probably made more sense!
Im not so sure - lol
I Love hollyoaks - I am never ready to watch it at 6.30 so i watch i at 7pm on e4 !

~shelley~ said:
Im not so sure - lol
I Love hollyoaks - I am never ready to watch it at 6.30 so i watch i at 7pm on e4 !

I love it too but dont think I watched fridays. Will have to watch the repeat on in a min

~shelley~ said:
He took them home & got them a drink - spiked it - phoned his mate sam to pop round - took a few photos of them on his mobile - went upstairs with the one that got raped (cant remember which one) - left sam with the other one & he didnt rape her but said he did - mel & sophie then realised the next day something was up & went to the police got tests etc, they told Louise who told Danni & as they were all date raped or drugged they tried to gang up on Andy the rapist but he went missing. Russ finally believed danni but it was too late she dumped him - Russ &his brother Sam (Russ didnt know sam was involved) went to find him & tracked him down on a cliff - had a fight & Andy fell off - they thought they killed him but he wasnt dead as you saw at the end but i have no idea where he is now!! -
This is all i can remember - How sad am I LMAO XXX

Sorry was too hasty on my reply!! ohhhhh so he's not dead..yes that means he'll have to come back!! xx

LOL told you yours made more sense shelley!

andrelax said:
I knew you'd be watching it! lol
Whats happening with Cameron?

Ahhh i feel really sorry for him, i know what it's like, although that is to the extreme, i wish they'd show him getting help though as it needs to shown it can't be coped with on his own.

xx

funkyfingers10 said:
Ahhh i feel really sorry for him, i know what it's like, although that is to the extreme, i wish they'd show him getting help though as it needs to shown it can't be coped with on his own.

xx
Me too i really want him to get help x

I don't think he's weird at all - he's just got OCD and needs some serious help. I feel sorry for him (well for real people in his situation!) xx

I just find it uncomfortable to watch really, I want him to get some help and that way the storyline will be showing that people who may be hiding the fact that they suffer from OCD, that help is out there and they wont get laughed at and it can work.

I cant miss hollyoaks I use it as an excuse to stay in bed on a sunday morning x :zzz:

Latest posts

Back