Hollywood lashes; yes or no?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoxx

Reaction score
Hi i rent a room in a salon but its been a realy bad few months and im trying to get more people in. So was thinking about doing training in hollywood lashes, just wondered if its worth the cost, the kit seems realy expensive would it work out cheaper to get everything separate?. how much do you charge per set, and are you busy with them? thanks x

Hi i rent a room in a salon but its been a realy bad few months and im trying to get more people in. So was thinking about doing training in hollywood lashes, just wondered if its worth the cost, the kit seems realy expensive would it work out cheaper to get everything separate?. how much do you charge per set, and are you busy with them? thanks x

I would try and gage your market before spending out. Are you getting enquiries about lashes? Do you think it will bring more clients in? What is your current client base like? Perhaps you could ask your current clients if it would interest them.

I only do cluster lashes myself but that's always been a positive for my clients over semi permanent lashes. My clients just want them for special occasions and I have never been asked for sp lashes.

That's just my clientele though, you may find it would be a good investment for your business.
Rhiannon x

thanks for your reply. i dont know what to do, havent had anyone asking for them, and dont get anyone coming for the cluster lahes so prob a bad idea. x

thanks for your reply. i dont know what to do, havent had anyone asking for them, and dont get anyone coming for the cluster lahes so prob a bad idea. x

What treatments do you currently offer? Is there any other training you are considering?
Rhiannon x

i do most things, massage ,mani, pedi, facials, waxing, tinting, party lash, am traind in gel and acrylic but dont offer it as im not very good. was also thinking about shellac. just need to get people in. x

Maybe you just need to advertise more maybe do some offers or promotions to boost the treatments you already offer before taking something new on xx

Hi, I offer Hollywood lashes to my clients and they LOVE them, once you have done your training they suggest to do a few sets of lashes for £25 until you are up to speed and confident. I have been doing them for a good few months now and they are definately one of my most popular treatments. Once you have grabbed your clients with the £25 offer they will be hooked!! It seems like a lot of work for not much money at first but if your clients are anything like mine they will be back month after month for top-ups. Hope this helps!

What are Hollywood lashes??

Latest posts

Back