hollywood nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minette

Reaction score
After reading the help thread I started thinking.
There was some notes about nss salons named hollywood nails.

I am from the netherlands and in over here and in germany and other european countrys hollywood nails is a brand name. I do not think you have ever heard of it so that's why I think it is nice to put a link to there website.
I find it a very kinky website and the have great customer service.
I use some of there glittergels.

http://www.hollywood-nails.de/

they also have a webshop where you can browse and see all the products individualy

http://shop.hollywood-nails.de/ShopHome.do

Have look.

Minette

mmm. its not a good idea to name salons on here that are substandard..as posts do remain for years unless they are deleted..not good for certain salons if they get their act together prior.

I remember that thread...and I posted on it at the time....as I also know of a very good and reputable salon with this name....
Therefore you really shouldn't generalise on here and name names.....

I think we have moved on from this though and are much more watchful on what we post....HTH

I did not post this to give any one a bad of good name :eek:.
I just wanted to share that hollywood nails is a brand name and not a salon named in a thread from someone who went there.
I do not even think these salon called hollywood nails use the brand hollywood nails.

It was just to make you aware of a brand from which I think non of you have ever heard. (a wonderfull brand as I may ad)

So sorry if i kicked anyone's but. did not mean to:cry:

minette

its okay i was referring to another thread hun!:hug:

I did not post this to give any one a bad of good name :eek:.
I just wanted to share that hollywood nails is a brand name and not a salon named in a thread from someone who went there.
I do not even think these salon called hollywood nails use the brand hollywood nails.

It was just to make you aware of a brand from which I think non of you have ever heard. (a wonderfull brand as I may ad)

So sorry if i kicked anyone's but. did not mean to:cry:

minette
Hi Minnette
I have heard of the brand but over here it is not the same one, I think there are a few that companies out there that have the same/similar name.
Thanks for the link :)

I I just wanted to share that hollywood nails is a brand name and not a salon named in a thread from someone who went there.
minette

Hollywood IS a NSS salon, and they have chain shops all over the UK (well... at least a few cities in the UK), I have been there a few years ago, they were really bad, all their staff either student or illegal immigrantes. As u said its 'not a salon', i dont agree with that, sorry hun:confused:

Hollywood as a brand is very possible, and has the same name as that salon doesnt mean they are associated with each other, thanks for letting us know:hug:

Latest posts

Back