Holy Cow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just wanted say 'Hello' to one and all (and obviously quite a few new) board members!! We got back yesterday from sunny Spain and Geeg's beautiful home!! We had a lovely relaxing time - really, really - unless of course you count the TB / YN thang :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :!: I have had nearly 4 pages of orange blobs :? on the main board and honestly - with all that I will be doing tomorrow and the next couple of weeks, there is no way I can go through evey one!! If anything was directed at me personally, please point me in the right direction! Anyway, hoping you are all well and happy (I see Mui and Layla have a right to be) and look forward to catching up! :mrgreen: :tongue:

glad you had a nice break you deserve it
:D :D :D

They did really deserve it and I am missing them already!!

Still ... in one week we will be in the UK for a party at Designer Nails new offices ... 2 parties actually ... and then Excel on Sunday the 7th.

I hope I will meet some of you all there. Should be at the stands - Creative or Fabric - all day.

Sawadee ka mrs geek

I happy you have good holiday maybe next year i come show see geeks in England and maybe one day you come Thailand .

Kop khun ka mui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back