Home salon/log cabin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello all ! I'm very new in this and have a question if any of you have a cabin in the garden as a hair salon ? And if so what do you do about toilet ? Also what your clients think about it and how do you find it yourself ? Do you love it or would you prefer being on the high street? Thank you very much chicks :) X

Hello all ! I'm very new in this and have a question if any of you have a cabin in the garden as a hair salon ? And if so what do you do about toilet ? Also what your clients think about it and how do you find it yourself ? Do you love it or would you prefer being on the high street? Thank you very much chicks :) X
I have a brick summer house as my beauty room outside my house. I don't worry about the toilet really. There is one right by our back door and if they need to go, then I just point them to that.

I love it and my clients love it it too. The downside is though that you don't get the visibility or foot traffic you'd get on the high street. But that suits me as I work full time in another job, so I only really want a few clients a week.

I have a log cabin with no loo inside. I have a outside loo 90ft up the garden which clients can use

Thank you ladies .. The day before my cabin was going to arrive I was given opportunity to open up a nice little hair salon ! And so I did .. It's not on a high street but it's lovely and I think I prefer it ☺️X

Latest posts

Back