Home salon - window

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
May sound like a strange question....

But what do you have on your windows in your home salon? (Beauty Therapists)

Blinds, Curtains, nothing etc....

Because you obviously need good lighting, but you also need privacy for your clients...

If you have photos of your window... please post below ;)

Thanks
xxx

i use blinds i find that its really useful to block out the light and also use them fully open. i think they have a clean look about them too

I have a blind but I also have a day light light on the ceiling which is on constantly - my room is always bright x

Do you both have venetian blinds? (The horizontal blinds?)

These are what I have been thinking of. Although, I haven't chosen what room I will be using yet, but one of the rooms has a bay window!

I'd like to dress the window too, maybe with voil!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420547015.933603.jpg

My room is at the front of the house with a bay window. I have Venetian blinds and curtains. I normally have the blinds angled in such a way that daylight comes in but it's still discreet from outside while doing nails. For waxing I completely close the blinds and when doing massage I also close the curtains to get it really nice and dark and relaxing, they also offer some noise reduction as they're heavy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 296
Great thanks :)

Keep the ideas coming ladies and gents ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have net curtains and always plants on the window sill. I don't get the light in my room until the end of the day so it always looks dull. To compensate I have real candles, plus candles made of wax that take batteries so I put these on the window sills, plus 3 sets of fairy lights which I place around the room.

Latest posts

Back