Home Salons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~shelley~

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I will be setting up my home salon in the next couple of weeks and although I had a home salon in my last house I need inspiration as its going to be in a smaller room this time:confused: so really need to make the most of the space or lack of it!!

So if anyone has any pics of their home salon they would like to share id really appreaciate it!! Especially smaller sized home salons!!

ill only be doing nails to start with but may do tans too but luckily my bathroom is huge and next to the room my home salon will be in so i can do tans in there.:green:

thanks

Shelley xxxx:hug:

how big is your room roughly? Could you get one of those bigger style nail desks that have a sets of drawers each side? It would give you more storage. Then maybe lots of shelving so it keeps your floor space clear and gives the illusion of more space?

how big is your room roughly? Could you get one of those bigger style nail desks that have a sets of drawers each side? It would give you more storage. Then maybe lots of shelving so it keeps your floor space clear and gives the illusion of more space?

I cant find a tape measure to measure it but its a box room, its quite long but only the width of a double bed, it doesnt look too small though and has a lovely big window and already has a tiled floor so its ideal.

I have some lovely white metal shelves so they will be ideal, ill have to look in ikea to try and get a decent nail desk until i can afford a profesisonal one again.

lots of storage in the desk sounds ideal

xxxx

Its lovely hun, thanks!! I love pink sooo much xxxxx

Hi Shelley, this is a thread I started a while ago with pics of my Home Salon, all in all its the size of a box room, big enough for what I need!

I hope it helps you a bit!!??!!

http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/65985-pics-my-salon.html

:hug:

Ooooo that looks gorgeous! Iv just done my salon in pinks, i LOVE it! Looks very spacious too. I love the glass table and chair, lovely!

Shelley, in the gallery there was a picture of a lovely pink nail desk from ikea, might be worth a look!

Latest posts

Back