Honest opinion of Young Nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for your reply!! I used the trial kit on a friend last night, it felt lovely to apply so just going to see how it wears now!! Do you use the protein bond on every client or only lift prone clients ?? Xx

You use 2 coats of the protein bond on every client, if you have a lift prone client then put their hands (with the protein bond on) under the uv lamp for 30 seconds. This will make a stickier base to grip the products. Have fun playing. Xx

Last edited:
Ahh ok, well I used 2coats so I'll see how they go!! Exciting!! Thank you for your reply!! Xx

Hi Isabellamae, Young Nails is a fantastic brand to use, I converted over to them about 3 yrs ago, I also educate for them and have never been let down. Young nails is always striving to offer the best products at the best prices, we care about the industry we work in, we don't worry about who was voted best for what as it's the products that matter. The only person who can make this decision is you, you have to choose the right products for your business and that is nothing anybody else can do that. If you need any more info pm me or Charly or call Young Nails 01253 699999
Jo. Xx

Thank you for your message! Ill store the number and bare you and charly in mind if I have any questions...thank you xx

Thank you for your message! Ill store the number and bare you and charly in mind if I have any questions...thank you xx

No worries at all, happy to help. Xx

That is because you need to RING them as I continually say on this website. You email the cert, and then you ring to set up the account. You will be done in 5 minutes !!:biggrin:

Thanks Geeg, I'll ring them :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back