Honest opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missy1981

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I start my Gelish course on 4th February and am hoping to start my own business from home.

I have already bought lots of colours and the lamp in preparation for my course and have been practising on myself loads. This is what I did today.

Please could you lovely geeks give me some feedback and let me know what you think. I really want to make this work so I can quit my part time job and do nails for a living.

Any feedback gratefully received :)

Sarah xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390571466.930726.jpg

Hi everyone,

I start my Gelish course on 4th February and am hoping to start my own business from home.

I have already bought lots of colours and the lamp in preparation for my course and have been practising on myself loads. This is what I did today.

Please could you lovely geeks give me some feedback and let me know what you think. I really want to make this work so I can quit my part time job and do nails for a living.

Any feedback gratefully received :)

Sarah xxView attachment 53671

I think they are brilliant well done x

They're lovely you should be proud of yourself x

Beautiful!! X

Your nails look great and I love the colours. The painting is nice and neat around cuticles and sidewalls. The only thing left is to make sure the shape and the length of the nails is pretty much the same for all nails.

Fantastic! You'll be teaching THEM on your course. :eek:

Splendid job, I'd be very pleased with them. And it seems like fellow geeks are impressed too :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back