Honeycomb wax strips vs regular strips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahrose1994

Reaction score
Hi any one got a preference on honey comb wax strips vs normal strips?

I used the honey comb yesterday and I found my wax came off better and gripped the wax and hair more! The only issue I found once the strip had quite a bit of wax on the strip became weak and occasionally ripped (was easily corrected by waxing over the ripped strip that was left on the client

Ant preferences ?

I'm just on here looking at a better waxing system as I've just switched to honeycomb strips and had exactly the same issue! It's happened a couple of times now and once left a little red mark on a client. I will go back to paper strips for the time being and keep looking for a better system. I bought a roller system last year but it's totally rubbish and clogs within about two applications during one wax appointment! I feel your pain!

Hehhe yeah! I am switching between the two strips I used honeycomb today again and it keeps ripping so I have to get it off by either waxing over it or peeling it off so tricky I am thinking maybe trying fabric strips

Latest posts

Back