Hope and dreams

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woo87

Reaction score
I thought it would be nice to share our hopes and dreams for the future or to share your already achieved hopes and dreams. :D

So many people i speak to have different dreams wether it's having a big family and house and in countryside or a top salon in London etc etc... So what are yours?

I will start ... So i currently live and work in Tenerife which is a achieved dream already! It was never a permenant move though it was to gain experince for me and for my boyfriend to work on his golf career who turned pro a couple of weeks ago!

We have lot's more dreams we are hoping to go to Florida in Oct/ Nov 2012 where my boyfriend will work in the Ritz Carlton as a caddy and compete in some golf competions i don't think i will work out there i would love to get some experince by spending a couple of days in some salons there see how they work etc etc. We will be there for 3months then return to the Uk.

My dreams of the Uk are to finally settle and buy a house together and open my own salon but only when it feels right. I also want to complete CND masters and hopefully go onto become a educator.

I believe in myself that if i work hard and gain plenty of experience i will be able to achieve my dreams!

Ok looking forward to hearing all of yours
xx

Nice thread... Best of luck to you xxx

I thought it would be nice to share our hopes and dreams for the future or to share your already achieved hopes and dreams. :D

So many people i speak to have different dreams wether it's having a big family and house and in countryside or a top salon in London etc etc... So what are yours?

I will start ... So i currently live and work in Tenerife which is a achieved dream already! It was never a permenant move though it was to gain experince for me and for my boyfriend to work on his golf career who turned pro a couple of weeks ago!

We have lot's more dreams we are hoping to go to Florida in Oct/ Nov 2012 where my boyfriend will work in the Ritz Carlton as a caddy and compete in some golf competions i don't think i will work out there i would love to get some experince by spending a couple of days in some salons there see how they work etc etc. We will be there for 3months then return to the Uk.

My dreams of the Uk are to finally settle and buy a house together and open my own salon but only when it feels right. I also want to complete CND masters and hopefully go onto become a educator.

I believe in myself that if i work hard and gain plenty of experience i will be able to achieve my dreams!

Ok looking forward to hearing all of yours
xx

Been married 9 days so I hope we stay married forever

I hope my son turns into a fine man

I dream about my business really taking off and having my own salon
as opposed to home/mobile

Dreaming of a lottery win

Hoping to be the best I can

God, there's loads x

I don't know where to start. I dream of being able to provide for my family without having to struggle, to be able to make my mum better and not to be a good nail technician but an amazing nail technician! The obvious would be to win the lottery but it isn't going to happen so for now I will continue to work my socks off and give my kids all the kisses and cuddles possible until I can give them everything they need (not everything they want!)
Unfortunately my mum has nerve damage so I cannot make her better but I will keep helping her

So my plan of action is to complete my CND l&p course then hopefully move onto masters so I become an amazing nail tech with the help of the great CND team. After that the rest will follow. I am not a dreamer, what I want, I get by working hard for it!

P.s would also like a range rover sport (perhaps I am a dreamer after all!)

I would love to be able to retire, and live in the countryside.

I used to yearn for the house/car etc etc, but once acheived, they lose allure very quickly. Plus every person hates you for them! The cars get nicked (two so far) the houses and salons get burgled (9 burglaries so far). Plus you get the beggars, blaggers and idiots trying it on.

A nice, simple and comfortable life would be good. Anyone wanna buy my salons???

To be healthy , wealthy and happy! To keep remembering that each day is a gift thats why it's called the present.

Latest posts

Back