Hopi ear candling course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peachylady

Reaction score
Hello Geeks

Would be really grateful if anyone could
recommend a good Hopi ear candling course in Surrey/Berkshire area.

Thank you!

Do the Carlton in Windsor not do one? X

I think they do but I've had a bad experience with them and would never want to do another course there. Shame as I live really close by!

X

Beauty Careers Training in Milton Keynes. You can either do the vtct with them or be given a certificate of attendance.

I've done courses with both beauty careers training and the carlton institute and beauty careers training is miles better.

I did mine with Helen McGuiness and she's just across the border in Chandlers Ford in Hampshire x

Hi, I did my HEC training with Mary Dalgleish. She is absolutely wonderful and I'd highly recommend her. She's based around Wimbledon as I recall but she does courses in various locations.

Good luck

Thank you for the suggestions everyone. I am going to look into them all and get trained up.

Funnily enough I have just ordered Helen McGuiness's advanced waxing DVD which is a coincidence!

X

I'm really interested in this course - is it popular? Also, how much do you charge? I live in the North East so not sure where I could do this - any advice?

Latest posts

Back