Horoscopes - love em!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
Thank you GMG for adding the random horoscopes - Libra is meant to be balanced - but hey - is that me :lol:????

If your life is a see-saw, then you're sitting in the middle right now! You are the picture of balance, someone who isn't too much this and isn't too much that. While there are polarizing issues all around you today, you will always be able to see both sides of the story. This won't keep you from making choices, but it will definitely keep you from making enemies! Enjoy your objectivity, and try to encourage other people to follow in your footsteps.
Feel the lurve my geeky friends - sorry it just made me titter :lol::lol::lol:

Question is it true???

Nite/morning all :hug::hug:

Do you know , I forget about them ,
Mine is
You surprise yourself and your people when you withdraw a bit, even though the situation calls for your typical outgoing ways. It's just that kind of day, and things pick up tomorrow.

I can relate to that , even though its a bit of fun ....how cool ,
Ill be reading mine more often now I think
:green:

An ex is back on the scene, and you might feel your heart singing a familiar tune. Be careful -- even if you feel more romantic about them than you ever did before, it could be hope or idealism that is guiding your feelings. Give yourself time to get used to them being back on the scene, and do not make any attempt to spend more time with them in a planned way. If you see them again, you see them again. Don't try to steer this thing -- it won't go where you want it to.

Hehe, this is mine...and yep it´s true.... I saw my ex last week at our son´s wedding, and and no it didn´t go the way I wanted it to......I couldn´t get near him with the baseball bat!!!:irked::):)

i love the horoscopes i keep refreshing the page to read all 9 sometimes :lol:

I dont normally read them but did today

Whatever is bringing you the most difficulty will help you discover your greatest strength. There's a lot of truth to the saying that whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Hang in there.

Lmao :)

When it comes to picking partners or divvying up people into teams today, you are likely to be a very popular pick! This extra level of attention you're receiving right now might not last too long, so you had better take advantage of it while you can. Eat up the limelight and savor all the adulation you're getting. You know darn well that you're an asset to any situation, so do not be bashful, and -- whatever you do -- don't you dare hide your light under a bushel!

:)

Latest posts

Back