Hot towels & mitts advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WinkOfPink

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some good quality towels and towelling mitts to use during facials?

Also, which do you prefer to use?

Thank you in advance. X

I use the cheap mitts from ellisons. They are literally a small rectangle enclosed on three sides. Very basic but not too bulky and do the job perfectly.

I use white for facials and brown for pedicures. Not sure why because everything gets washed but that's always the way I've done it. Hope that helps.

I use the cheap mitts from ellisons. They are literally a small rectangle enclosed on three sides. Very basic but not too bulky and do the job perfectly.

I use white for facials and brown for pedicures. Not sure why because everything gets washed but that's always the way I've done it. Hope that helps.

Thanks Redduck for your response. I was looking at those from Ellisons, do you find you have to replace them regularly or do they wash up ok? I have some from Sally's but they start feeling a bit rough after a couple of washes.

I find they wash fine. I tend to have a lot on the go and put them in a lidded plastic box so I can collect a load and do a wash every few days. I get the odd loose thread I have to cut off but they don't go rough.

I buy mine from dunelm the mitts match the towels.They wash fine at 60 degrees and I put the mitts damp in a hot towel cabin to use in my facials

I buy mine from dunelm the mitts match the towels.They wash fine at 60 degrees and I put the mitts damp in a hot towel cabin to use in my facials

Thanks for the response ladies. I never thought to try Dunelm Mill and I need new towels too! Thanks X

Latest posts

Back