Hot water

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson24

Reaction score
Hi guys

Im thinking off opening a salon however the shop i have in mind is not too big however just discovered today that it has no hotwater.

Although it has cold water, would there be any way of using say and elec shower for the back wash instead as i dont think i am in a position at the moment to pay for a heating or water system?

hi, I rent a room above a hairdressers and we don't have hot water through the taps. all elec showers. I wasn't told at the time but, I do manage. Di:)

Ariston make small water heaters which run on electric and are connected to cold water. I use these in all my salons, one per basin.

In addition to looking at those options for sorting out the hot water you should look at using Disposable Towels. Easydry has a great range that I use in my salon. If you use disposables you won't need to waste any of your precious space on a washing machine and tumble dryer. They also look attractive when you stack them and have saved me a lot of time and hassle.

:)

thanks guys

Is it possible you could pm me the details of these desposbile towels?

Their website is www.easydry.co.uk and you can request a free sample pack on the website. Let me know what you think of them.

the salon i work in doesnt have hot water either, we use the electric showers at the basins and they work just fine! it takes a whileto get used to, but it's not a major issue. good luck with opening your salon :)

Latest posts

Back