how 2 up load nail art pic's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bell

Reaction score
hi i have only just attempted to try nail art and i wanted to get some opinions but i have no idea how to up load them and help would be great thanks geeks:D

go to Gallery, there you'll see the 'upload' button, you'll then be able to upload your pics, click the 'browse' button to find the pic on your computer, type in a description, choose which category to put it in and away you go, try to make sure the pic is saved as a jpg file as they are a smaller file size.
also look in the 'site assistence' forum as there are a few threads about pics and uploading queries.

jumping in!
why does it say pic too big or i've run out of space?

You only have 100kb of space unless your a 'premium Geek' & you can then upload to your hearts content!

Try re-sizing your image in Photoshop or whatever program on your computer you have your images in, do a search in the help section.. to see what size your image is to begin with it you right click the image you'll get a box that has a list in, click 'properties' and this should show you how many kb's your piccy is.

Try searching on the 'search' above which may also help.

HTH a little! X

you may want to start a photo album ei:yahoo you don't have any limit on photo size or amount. I just did started mine last night....have a look!!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/nailz_in_vic

Latest posts

Back