How amazing our children are!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellsy

Reaction score
Just wanted to share this, my 17year old son was out with friend this evening when he came across a homeless lady. He stopped to chat and to make sure she was okay, offered to make calls on her behalf, then gave her his money(not very much) and his dinner! My big lad broke his heart when he got home and is really worried about her. I'm so proud I'm fit to burst xxxx
Please feel free to share your own proud moments which I know happen frequently when you have children :) xx

Youve obviously brought up a very well mannered young man :) not a lot of lads his age would do that! bravo! Xxx

How lovely and a reflection on you. My gorgeous son is 23 and has had a very privileged upbringing with a couple of good holidays a year. A less fortunate lovely young man had asked my son if he had been on holiday and my sensitive son said no! He said "mum, I knew be hadn't been anywhere and I just couldn't say that I had been away twice!" What about that for caring eh? I just hugged him tight x

Thank you ladies, I did hold him very tightly!
Tonicj, sounds like you also have a wonderful boy!
Xx

Yes I do, and a great daughter too. I talk to my children about everything and they talk to me also. I'm so into psychology and my kids have my tendencies too. They're great kids and I thank God every day. A lovely thread xx

I also have an amazing daughter. I love how we talk about anything/everything as a family. Don't know who I'd be without mine and am eternally grateful for them!
Thank you for sharing x

I also have an amazing daughter. I love how we talk about anything/everything as a family. Don't know who I'd be without mine and am eternally grateful for them!
Thank you for sharing x

Kellsy, I have always said to my kids that if anything ever happened to one of them, the hardest thing for me would be having to go on for the other one! Please God never let me have to live this terrible thought!

Latest posts

Back