How can you charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen-Nail Tech

Reaction score
Someone posted this on Facebook and I thought it was brilliant. Clients are always asking "how much is this, that and the other" so I thought it was spot on so I wanted to share with you all

:) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343220609.623173.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343220609.623173.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 430
Someone posted this on Facebook and I thought it was brilliant. Clients are always asking "how much is this, that and the other" so I thought it was spot on so I wanted to share with you all

:) x

Love it.

Hahaha, this is brilliant! However I wouldn't fancy posting that on my website, don't think it would endear my clients to me!

Last edited:
Excellent...and so true!!

Brill! It's like a Facebook group I joined called "te customer is always right? I work here I know what I'm doing I'm right your wrong!"
So true but it's finding a way to let them know te facts without undermining them xoxo

I love this! I may have to put up something similar on my Facebook page ;)

I'd love to put this up in my salon ! Most people never query prices but just a few, you know the ones who say so how much is a pedicure, and eyebrow wax a facial etc etc when their bill is £160 they want it all individually broken down....then drive off in their Porche !

Bloody love it xx

Latest posts

Back