How did everyone hear about Salongeek?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tutor told me about it. It's such a brilliant resource and I have learnt so much from people kind enough to give up their time to respond to my many questions.

I was the same. I was hunting about to find out about the best spray tan machines and can't across this thread from 2010 so decided to join and get some more up to date information :)

There was a nail magazine I used to get, it wasn't Scratch it was before that, think it might have been called Professional Nails (anybody remember that?) and the Geek had a column or page in it that I used to love reading, then when I got the internet at home I deliberately searched for it and have been addicted ever since:wink2:

When I was in college years ago going my hair nvqs! I Googled a question too and SG came up.

I had a different user name back then, but can't remember it! Lol.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

When i did my nail course at s2 nearly ten years ago they told us about salon geek 😄

I typed "salon" in on the App Store to see what came up, games, beauty apps etc and found this! X

Like a lot of you said, I typed in a question on google and hey presto!

A student pointed me in the right direction and I looked it up and found it on google.

I was a DIY'er looking for a suitable training provider. Whilst googling I came across threads from here about training and decided to join. Best decision I ever made!

Latest posts

Back